Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Use of Information Collected
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.roshellezielinski.com.
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI,LLC and/or its website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.roshellezielinski.comand/or the general public.
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition,
ROSHELLE ZIELINSKI, LLC is a licensee ofTRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign
Acceptance of Terms