PERSONAL CHEF SERVICE
We begin with a free consultation where Chef Roshelle finds out about your taste preferences, menu ideas, and specific dietary restrictions. Chef Roshelle will then send you a menu proposal, which we can fine tune together, if need be.
Based on the information you provided to us, Chef Roshelle will create a customized menu for your dinner/event.
Services to be provided: On your scheduled event day Chef Roshelle will:
• Complete customized menu
• Shop for your groceries
• Arrive at your home with everything needed to prepare your event.
• Package leftovers in reheat-able containers. (If any leftovers)
• Provide information on the proper reheating instructions. (As Needed)
• Clean your kitchen and leave your home within a 3-hour period from the time of your scheduled event time. Any time beyond the 3-hour period, a $50 charge will be applied for every half hour we are there.
Responsibilities of the Personal Chef:
Chef Roshelle will arrive at your home or place of venue on the day of your event approximately (1.5 hours) before your scheduled time, with all the ingredients necessary to prepare the agreed-upon meals in your kitchen. Each dish will be plated and presented to you and your guest(s) according to the time agreed-upon. At the end of the service your kitchen will be clean and orderly and all of our equipment will be removed.
Responsibilities of our Clients:
· Please make sure your kitchen area is clean and ready on the scheduled day.
· Children and pets should be out of the kitchen area on the day schedule for cooking. We want to make sure there are no incidents with anyone or anything in the kitchen when our Chefs are cooking.
After all is said and done with our phone consultation and your menu is finalized Chef Roshelle will email you our company's contracts. Our contracts are to be read carefully, signed and dated and emailed back to our company before moving forward with your event. Failure to return the contract will result in delay of event preparations or cancellation of your event.
If a client cancels a contracted food and beverage event, and/or facility, while we are in event preparations, Roshelle Zielinski, LLC will retain all the deposit fees as liquidated damages. The same rule applies should there be a reason for delay or prevention of your event.
Leftover food will be released to designated persons, ONLY if a liability release form is signed prior to event. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Pricing depends on the event, the number of guests and what the meal specifications are. Click the link below to give us more information on your event.
Payments can be done in the form of Cash, CashApp, Venmo, Zelle.
Do we travel? Yes, we do. TRAVELING CHEF ANYWHERE IN THE US!!!!